Who are we?
TalentLyft is an all-in-one recruitment software used by companies in over 60 countries all over the world.
Our mission is to build a product ecosystem that encompasses the entire recruitment journey, and we are determined to make our name known in every corner of the world.
From global brands such as Decathlon, KPMG, and Pepco to fast-scaling startups like Project 3 Mobility, TalentLyft is helping recruiters attract, find, and select top candidates.
Among many G2 awards we won, "Easiest to do Business with" and "Best Support" are the ones that we are most proud of since it speaks volume about our customer-centric approach to growth.
Now we're seeking an exceptional Account Executive to join our Growth team and help drive our growth by building strong client partnerships.
As an Account Executive at TalentLyft, you'll be at the forefront of our mission to transform the way recruiters hire. You'll be responsible for identifying, nurturing, and closing strategic deals with clients who can benefit from our SaaS offerings.
If you're a tech-savvy, results-driven professional with a passion for sales, this is your opportunity to shine.
What will you do?
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to close with a consultative approach
- Engage with leads using a multichannel approach (email, LinkedIn, phone, social)
- Run demos and assess mutual fit quickly through active listening while providing a customer-centric experience
What We're Looking For?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar position (Account Executive, Account Manager, Sales Manager, etc.)
- Experience with B2B IT (SaaS) full sales cycle
- Excellent knowledge of the English language in speech and writing is a must
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Tech-savvy with the ability to understand and explain software solutions
- Strong problem-solving and strategic thinking abilities
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
What is a plus?
- Startup experience
- Knowledge of Recruitment/HR topics
- Experience with CRM software (e.g., HubSpot)
What we offer?
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission potential and bonuses
- Flexible working hours and hybrid policy
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities
- Working in a pleasant environment, with an ambitious team, on a global project (our software is used by thousands of people from all over the world)
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Multisport card
If you would like to be a part of a thriving growth team with a customer-centric approach and global ambitions, we'd love to hear from you!